This accessibility statement applies to the website HDTVOPAS.fi.
Website accessibility status
This website partly fulfils the requirements of the Finnish Act on the provision of digital services 306/2019 (External link). However, it meets the critical A and AA requirements of the WCAG criteria. Please see below for a list of non-conformities and exceptions applicable to the criteria.
The content discussed below is non-accessible for the specified reasons:
Non-compliance with the Act on the provision of digital services 306/2019 (External link)
The following content and/or functionalities do not yet meet the requirements:
- (WCAG 1.1.1) Some of the diagrams on the site are provided as images, and no text alternative that serves the equivalent purpose has been specified for this content.
- (WCAG 1.4.5) The content pages feature some images of text for which no text alternatives serving the equivalent purpose have been specified.
- (WCAG 1.3.1) The website contains table structures with column headings that are not programmatically determined.
- (WCAG 1.3.1) There are minor shortcomings in the use of heading levels. Some levels have been skipped, and not all headings have been programmatically determined as headings.
- (WCAG 1.3.1) Some Excel documents have multi-level structures, which are difficult to understand when using a screen reader.
- (WCAG 4.1.2) The iframe element titles in forms do not describe the element content.
The aim is to rectify the main shortcomings during 2023.
Certain content is excluded from the applicable legislation
The following content and/or functionalities are not accessible as they are not covered by the applicable legislation (Act on the provision of digital services 306/2019).
- A YouTube channel administrated by Traficom and the Dreambroker service have video content published before 23 September 2020. Some of this video content does not have subtitles and/or audio description. Under the Act, video content published before 23 September 2020 need not be made accessible retroactively or taken down.
Certain e-services that required the user to log in are part of a separate entity. These e-services do not fulfil all of the accessibility criteria. The systems are currently being rebuilt.
Accessibility statement preparation
This statement was prepared on 16 February 2023.
The statement is based on a third-party assessment of whether or not the website meets the requirements of Directive (EU) 2016/2102.
Feedback and contact details
Did you notice an accessibility problem on our website? Let us know about it, and we will do our best to offer the information and content in an accessible format as soon as possible! You can contact us either by using our online form or by email.
Email address for providing feedback: viestinta(at)traficom.fi
Traficom's Communications department is responsible for accessibility on the Finnish Transport and Communications Agency Traficom’s website and for processing any feedback.
If you notice accessibility issues on the website, first give feedback to the website administrator. Receiving a response may take 14 days. If you are not satisfied with the response or you receive no response within two weeks, you can provide feedback to the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland. The Agency’s accessibility requirements website (saavutettavuusvaatimukset.fi) explains how you can lodge a complaint and how the matter will be processed.
Supervisory authority’s contact details
Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland
Accessibility oversight unit
- www.saavutettavuusvaatimukset.fi (External link)
- Telephone +358 295 016 000 (exchange)